Scott County Windfall Public Hearing
May 1st, 2012
There will be a public hearing on an amended Scott County budget proposal, tomorrow morning at 8:30 in the County Offices in Gate City. The Scott County School System received 372-thousand dollars in additional funds through School Food Sales, and officials are considering where best to apply the money.
- Scott County EDA Liable for Defunct Company’s Grant
- Scott County Sewer Line Construction Today
- Scott County Public Hearing on Six Year Plan and Construction Budget Tomorrow
- Scott County Schools Get Credit from the County
- Lee County Board of Supervisors Meeting and Public Hearing Tonight