A Scott County grand jury indicted nine people on Monday on more than 20 felony charges. The Office of Marcus F. McClung, Scott County Commonwealth's Attorney, presented charges ranging from drug and theft crimes to sexual battery.
The grand jury returned felony indictments on the following individuals:
• Raymond B. Little, 72, of Bristol, Va.; two felony counts of object sexual penetration of a child and aggravated sexual battery of a minor.
• Amy Lynn Tignor, 28, of Duffield, Va.; grand larceny.
• Barbara Maelynn Thompson, 46, of Johnson City; shoplifting (third or subsequent offense).
• George Earnest Hall, 57, of Pound, Va.; Class 5 felony possession of stolen vehicle, other related charges and probation violation.
• Daniel Wesley Middleton, 30, of Pennington Gap, Va.; multiple counts of forgery, uttering and issuing fraudulent checks.
• Bobby Ray Darnell, Jr., 33, of Gate City, Va.; multiple felonies, including the manufacturing of methamphetamines, assault and battery of a law enforcement officer, possession of a stolen vehicle and related possession of Schedule III drugs.
• Carolyn Michelle Moore, 26, of Kingsport; three felony counts of distribution of Oxycodone, a Schedule II drug.
• Raya Vaca Ignacio, 36, of Kingsport; felony DUI (third offense).
• Ronald Branden Howard, 30, of Duffield, Va.; single count felony vandalism charge.